During these unprecedented times, we at Oneinforty are committed to continue supporting our community with our public health efforts. Please help us continue our critical work and lifesaving mission. Together we will stop BRCA-related cancer in its tracks.
Your gift helps Oneinforty to provide the support we need to save lives by:
- Raising awareness of BRCA-related cancer risk in the Ashkenazi Jewish community and medical community alike
- Educating Ashkenazi Jews and medical professionals about genetic counseling and screening, how to mitigate the risk of developing BRCA-related cancer and how to detect it as early as possible
- Providing emotional support to individuals and families who are facing their risk of BRCA-related cancer
Oneinforty is tax exempt under IRS Code 501(c)(3). Your donation is deductible to the extent allowed by law. For your records, Oneinforty's tax ID number is 83-2353880.
There are many ways to support Oneinforty's important life-saving mission.
GIVE IN HONOR OR MEMORY OF
It’s easy to honor and celebrate celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a gift to Oneinforty. Simply complete the information in our secure online donation form.
Giving to Oneinforty by credit card is secure, easy, and fast. Use your Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card to make your gift via our secure online giving form or call us at 508.330.8807.
Please make your check payable to “Oneinforty Inc” and mail to:
17 Horseshoe Dr.
Acton, MA 01720
The preferred and quickest method of transfer is for your broker to initiate an electronic transfer to Oneinforty's account. Your broker needs to know (and may request in writing):
- Type and number of securities to be given
- DTC #
- Credit to: Oneinforty Account
- Oneinforty's Federal Tax ID: 83-2353880.
- Wire to: Mailing address of Oneinforty's account
Please contact Allison O'Hara at Oneinforty for account information.
Many employers offer matching gift programs that match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies may even match gifts made by retirees, spouses and board members. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar. Your gift could be doubled or tripled if your or your spouse/partner's participates. Others provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours.
DONOR ADVISED FUND
The donor-advised fund (DAF) is becoming an increasingly popular way to make a charitable gift. DAFs can provide you with immediate tax benefits while making your charitable giving easier. Here are two simple ways you can make a gift through your DAF:
- Make an outright gift by suggesting a grant to Oneinforty.
- Designate Oneinforty to receive all or a portion of the fund value upon the termination of the fund.
Just contact your fund administrator to request a distribution or beneficiary form or download the appropriate form(s) from your administrator’s website.
If you already benefit from donor-advised funds, please make checks payable to Oneinforty and mail to the following address:
17 Horseshoe Dr.
Acton, MA 01720
In order to acknowledge your thoughtful gift, please provide donor and/or fund name and address.
QUALIFIED CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTION
The 2017 tax reform act may limit the benefit of income tax charitable deductions for some. However, donors age 70 1/2 or older can still receive tax benefits using the IRA Charitable Rollover (also known as a Qualified Charitable Distribution or QCD). QCDs avoid income tax on the distribution and satisfy the annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) for donors age 72 and older.
How Do I Qualify?
- You must be 70 ½ years old or older at the time of the gift.
- Gifts must go directly from your IRA to Oneinforty.
- Gifts must come from a traditional or Roth IRA account.
- Your total QCD gifts to charitable organizations cannot exceed $100,000 per year.
Your IRA administrator can help you make a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA. Be aware that many administrators require you to use their QCD distribution form and comply with other requirements. Failure to use the proper forms and procedures may result in your not receiving the tax benefits of a QCD.
We are happy to help, please contact: